Pet Policy & Fees
River Run Inn & Cabins is happy to offer pet-friendly rooms and cabins. Please contact us to confirm your pet on your reservation before you arrive. (Office: 509-996-2173) Pet fees will be included in your final bill (“guest folio”).
Nightly pet fees are as follows and include taxes:
- Please confirm pets before you arrive. (Office: 509-996-2173).
- Pets are not added to third-party online bookings—please contact us directly to confirm your pet reservation.
- There is a $200 fine for having an unregistered pet(s) plus the nightly pet fee.
Pets are NOT ALLOWED in the Guest House or any of our second-floor rooms.
a comfy dog bed, stainless steel bowls, a towel, a toy, and treats during your stay.
Pet Rules & Guidelines
We appreciate that every pet has a unique personality. If you plan on bringing your pet with you to the River Run Inn & Cabins resort, you are responsible for following the pet rules, guidelines, and policies.
Guests with pets agree to the following pet rules & guidelines:
- Pet(s) must be kept on a leash at all times
- Owners must clean up after pet(s)
- Pets may not be left unattended at any time. (On grounds or in units.)
- Pet(s) are not allowed on beds and/or furniture at any time.
- Do not use the linens or blankets for the pet(s)
- Owners are responsible for any cleaning or damage repair costs that result from pet(s)
- Owners agree to pay a $75 fine per violation of any of these rules.
- Owners agree to pay a $200 fine if they do not register pet(s).
Talk To Us
Have questions? Our hospitality starts here!
River Run Inn & Cabins is under new ownership and we are committed to making your stay easy, memorable, and stress-free.