HEALTH & SAFETY
CDC Guidelines & Updates
Last Updated: March 22, 2023
Per CDC and local guidance, fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear facial coverings in public spaces. However, our team members will adhere to the CDC masking guidance for indoor spaces based on the current community-level metrics tracked by the CDC.
As a gesture of respect, our team members will wear masks when they interact with masked guests. Please don’t hesitate to ask staff to put on a mask, and we understand that masks are worn for various reasons, and we respect your choice when wearing a mask outside of national and state guidelines.
Our team members’ and guests’ well-being and health are always of utmost importance to us here at River Run Inn & Cabins. In light of COVID-19, we’ve upped our sanitation game even further.
With plenty of outdoor patios and balconies, we’re grateful for our access to fresh mountain air and stunning views. We are under new ownership, and you will find that the cleanliness of our rooms is a top priority. We will continue to enhance access to contactless guest services when possible.
Our goal is to ensure your stay is stress-free, comfortable, relaxing, and filled with just the right amount of adventure as you explore Winthrop and the Methow Valley.
Our Cleaning Protocols
Last Updated: February 22, 2023
River Run Inn & Cabins Cleaning Protocols Include:
- We will require facial coverings for our housekeeping team members if requested for high-risk guests.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13-rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Focus on highly effective and sustainable cleaning products to clean and disinfect the property.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, microwaves, televisions, thermostats, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, cabins, guest houses, public spaces, common areas, and more.
- Use physical distancing layouts, markers, and/or signage in common areas, and amenities when necessary.
- Removing paper and other high-touch amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, etc., and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- We have increased the number of customer-accessible sanitizing products at primary entrances and high-traffic locations, including the lobby/front office area.
If you have questions about Health & Safety Protocols at River Run Inn & Cabins, please contact us.
Talk to us
Have questions? Our hospitality starts here!
River Run Inn & Cabins is under new ownership and we are committed to making your stay easy, memorable, and stress-free.