- Accessible Parking Is Available (ADA Compliant)
Public Guest Spaces
- Wheelchair Accessible Entrance
- Wheelchair Accessible Exterior Corridors
- Ground-level Access To All Public Areas
- Guide Dogs And Registered Service Animals Welcome
- Closed Captioning On Publicly Viewed Television(s)
Accessible Room – Riverview Single Queen (1)
- View Accessible Room Images & Amenities
- Ground Level, Exterior Corridor Room Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Doors
- Tub With Shower Chair
- Accessible Bathing Controls & Hand-held Showerhead
- Accessible Toilet & Roll-under Sink
- Grab Bars
River Run Inn & Cabins is committed to furthering the accessibility and usability of its website, riverrun-inn.com. River Run Inn & Cabins will use the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) to guide its compliance. The relevant portions of WCAG 2.0 AA will serve as our primary web accessibility standard. However, River Run Inn & Cabins may also use other standards to provide accessibility to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”). River Run Inn & Cabins will test our website periodically, following these standards to ensure accessibility. Some testing methods may include assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular webpage don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please specify the specific web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. If you prefer to call someone to address your concerns, please get in touch with us at 509-996-2173.
Talk to us
Have questions? Our hospitality starts here!
River Run Inn & Cabins is under new ownership and we are committed to making your stay easy, memorable, and stress-free.